Tuesday 17 April 2012

Easter Holiday

My Easter holiday



            I would like to write about my Easter holiday .it was my first holiday in London and also very special because my older sister visited me. She came from Sweden and we spent the holiday together around London.
           On the first day of the holiday we all three together (me & my husband & my sister) went to Oxford street to shop and wander until a late night, by the next day we went to the National Gallery there were great paintings from the famous painter, it’s really interesting, I had never seen this kind of amazing gallery in my life.





        We also went to London Bridge which is a famous Bridge in the world, after long a queue we ride London Eye it’s very high you can see stunning view of the city, below are some photos that I took from a London Eye….












     we visited other places in the holiday and we took a lot of photos we enjoyed and had more fans together ... 











         The other good thing that happen to me in that holiday was that we moved to our flat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelan! Great blog post, sounds like you had fun. Love the pictures! How is your new flat?
    See your feedback here: http://www.bounceapp.com/64497

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura.Than's for your comment .My flat's good and we settled now

    ReplyDelete